- Ready to speak up for CGI?
- CGI is recruiting two young advocates per Region to act as PR Representatives and communications focal points for their Region. » read more
- Free Being Me Campaign
- Imagine a world free from appearance related anxiety. A world where people can define beauty for themselves. Find out more about Free Being me ... » read more
- Guider Handbook now online!
- Our Guider Handbook can now be downloaded from this website. Simply log into the Members Section and click the link on the left-hand menu. » read more
- Invitation to Lorne House - Girlguiding Ulster
- What are you doing on Sat 1st of November, fancy a free trip to Lorne House to check it out as a possible camp destination? » read more
Catholic Guides of Ireland is one of Ireland's three Girl Guide Associations. We have members both in the Republic and Northern Ireland, and are open to all girls and women aged 5+ regardless of religion. Read more »
Information for Parents
Want to find out about our Child Protection Policy or wondering where to purchase a Uniform for your Child?
Read our Information for Parents section